Thursday, February 15, 2007

You had to have seen this one coming

Dag nabbit. I slept with J.R. But wait. It's not how you think. Seriously. I needed to have sex. I mean, you can't have sex regularly, and suddenly stop! I hadn't done it in SEVEN WEEKS!



Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but as I stated before, he and I were in a "relationship", and were having sex pretty often. So I needed it. Also, I'm totally giving you guys the wrong impression of he and I'se(sp?) encounter last night.


That's more like it.



Yes, we did it on a couch. He does not have a bed in his room. His room is ghetto fab. The couch in his room (and in his living room) is a stolen couch from some hotel party thrown a few years back. How he and his friends managed to steal four fucking couches, is beyond me. But they did it. And oh, how my lower back pains me because of the compromising positions he had me in on that bad boy. Sheesh!
Anyway, GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY WAS THAT SOME GOOD LOVIN'! Lemme tell ya somethin. Puerto Rican men got it goin' on! Aye, chico! Me gusta mucho papi, mas, mas, mas!
I'm glad, I did it. I had sex with him, it was AMAZING, and now I can as Black Girl( shout out to Tanya, I don't know if you want folks knowin' your real name, but big ups to you, just 'cause, I dunno I like you) say, I reconciled with that shit(that shit being his winky woo) and now am ready to move the fuck on. Yeah right Negra, if you were ready to move on, you wouldn't have even accepted his phone calls, let alone let him stick his baby dispenser in you. That may be true. I knew last night when I went to get some, that that's all I wanted. I know he's slept with other girls since the last time he and I had been together, and I was okay with that. He ain't my man, and I don't want him to be. I needed a booty call, and he's the only one I know right now who would give me some. I'm sure there are countless other men of there who would tap, but I need to know them, establish a relationship with them, and then sleep with them. I don't have anyone right now that meets those requirements. I have one, but he lives about 2 hours away from me. Actually, after last night, I think the next time I put out, it will be to him, and not to J.R.
And here is a list of a few reasons that La Negra Linda has to let go entirely.
1) Last night he snorted Meth.


What more needs to be said about this? Yeah, exactly.

2) He told me (before I went to his house) that he was driving and hit a family of cats( a mother and two babies)

That's how you know my ass was in heat, because I am the biggest cat lover ever. Which is why I need to be getting as much ass as possible, because it's a known fact that cat lovers die alone, in their house with their 97 cats. He told me he saw limbs flying, and that it didn't bother him. In fact, he did this intentionally.

3) He got his father jumped.

So he's at the gas station, and some crips come up to him, and bang (ask him what gang he's from) on him while his father, 7 month old daughter, and daughter's mother are in the car. He tells them what gang he's from and they jump him. His father tries to help him, and he gets jumped right along with J.R. Nice.

4) Finally, he and his friend robbed a check cashing place earlier that day.

Apparently, he and one of his friends decided they need money. Rather than go to work like you and I would do ( we're suckers working for the man, don'tchaknow), he goes and gets "free money".

Now here's the "logic" (and I don't think the quotation marks give a fair picture of how loosely I use the word) behind his robbing the check cashing place.

He's out on bail( I know, I know), so if he got caught mid theft, he was going to jail. But, if he didn't have the money to pay his ail this month (which he said he had a feeling he wouldn't) he was going to jail anyway and he may as well try. That's just great. Just great.

He thought that I didn't believe him last night. I did. If there's one good thing that can be said about J.R., it's that the boy doesn't lie. Do any way, he showed me the $1000.00 he "came up on". He threw the 50's, and 20's at me and said "I don't be lyin' to you baby. I keeps it real. I'm a real nigga." The irony is that he's Puerto Rican. And no not a BLACK Puerto Rican. Just a regular ole' Puerto Damn Rican.

UPDATE: His little accomplice (well actually the main guy, although J.R. did hold the clerk in a head lock with a gun pointed at his head) got arrested today. Apparently, he tried to jack an old lady for her "chirp" phone. Yeah, I think I'ma leave that dick alone. No really, I am. He just reminded me last night just how much I need to leave that dick alone.

Stay tuned for the next "I done stopped fuckin with this nigga, for real this time!" post. Holler.



4 comments:

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

Girl!!!! I am cracking the fuck up! The "hitting a family of cats" part was right at the wall for me! You are freaking hilarious. I thought I had some wild stories to tell before I finally settled down!

La Negra Linda said...

@ Julia, if you only KNEW the stories I have regarding this one alone!

I know I always say this, but I have a post ESPECIALLY for you. I will begin now!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this story is true or not, but if it is.......honey, NEXT!!! I don't know what you may look like, but you obviously are worlds ahead of this guy in sooooo many ways. Take it from one who's been there. You may want to read "Sacred Woman" by Queen Afua. Good luck!

La Negra Linda said...

Girl, yes, the story is ALL true. I can't even begin to tell you the COUNTLESS stories I have about this man. And those are just the stories he TELLS me. He knows there are some stories I don't wanna hear i.e. some getting killed, etc. I promise I have a post on my horrible luck with men.