Thursday, March 1, 2007

I Finally Did It, Y'all

I'm so sure you guys think I'm full of crap now, but I've finally gotten over J.R.

Last night this boy had the audacity to scream at me because I wouldn't pay his phone bill.Remember when I told y'all I had bought him some stuff a while back? Yeah, here's what I got him:

4 Pro Club Shirts
1 Pair of Dickies
1 Pack of Boxers
2 Pairs of Corduroy House Shoes (Red and Black)
2 Pairs of "Chucks" (Converse All Stars)
1 Pair of "Fat Laces" for the All Stars

This was all in one day by the way. I gave him "just because" gifts. I think I spent about $170 on everything.

And I bought this for him, because he wanted a pair of Jordan's that I would not purchase because they were replicas rather than the real thing.

And you know what he asked me? He asked me where's Jordan's were, after I brought him all that shit. Along with his fav beer, Clamato juice, and a lemon.

So you know what I did? I gave him a $100 bill.

And he STILL bitched.

That's why I slept with Carl. To get over him.

The next day he calls me bitching about the shoes again. With the money he bought some other Jordan's and some diapers for his daughter.

And he STILL bitched.

I was REAL done at that point.

So last night I tell him with the $100 he should have paid his phone bill and he says I should have gotten him the shoes, so he could have kept the money.

There's logic for you, huh?

So he's bitching at me (but remember I'm over it, so it doesn't even faze me at this point) and I politely tell him to try calling me back when he was able to talk to me like a human being.

And he still bitched.

I just put the phone down and stop listening(he was talking to me via walkie talkie).

He said he needed the mins on his phone, because he was applying for jobs, and needed the phone. Okay. So I put $20 on his phone. I'm NOT paying additional money for him to talk to his hoes, plot illegal shenanigans, or bitch at me.

He tells me today he's going to buy those shoes with my credit card #. I say no.

He BITCHED.

I hung up.

I canceled my card.

I'm done.

5 comments:

Coco LaRue said...

You're better off without him. If I know one thing, it's men and you can do so much better!

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

I agree with the fabulous Mr. LaRue...tell that nigga to kick rocks! You don't need that shit.

Anonymous said...

honey, you don't need to buy love or affection. you let yourself be used by him and you did the right thing by cutting him off. good riddance.

Unknown said...

GIRL YOU KNOW MY FEELING ON THIS, SO NO NEED FOR ME TO REPEAT IT

K said...

Congratulations. The funny funny part is that as I was reading this post I was like I know she isn't talking about JUNIOR. From the money spending to the money for his phone bill to all that I almost had a fit. Lordie Lordie. I am trying to get over mine too.

Smooches!