Saturday, March 3, 2007

For My Friend, Coco Part I

Coco, I know you're a homewrecker. You can't help yourself. And I'm okay with this. I don't judge. It's just that when you try to destroy my family and home, that I begin to have a problem with it.

Below is a list of men you can have your way with.

NOTE: Tru Life is NOT on this list.


Yeah, so the man looks like he has mushroom growin' under his ballsack. So what. Shave him, bathe him, tame him, and he looks like Mad Linx's cousin( Not that that nigga's particulary attractive either).


I don't know who them dudes on the sides are, but go on and break Too Short off a lil' a dat. Ashy beard is what's hot in the streets now.


He tried to holla at me a few months back in West Hollywood. I don't know why either. But look at how nice I am, I'm letting you have that. You can wash and braid his hair. Tell me you don't want to oil dude's scalp.


Tell me the wino look ain't hot. Go ahead. Tell me.

If anyone can take Ice-T from Coco, it's another damned Coco.

You see, Coco, there are PLENTY of OTHER celebs you can go after, please leave my baby's daddy alone. He refers to himself as the "Prettiest Gangsta". I know you did that to him. He wasn't sayin that shit until I saw your name in his chirp. Now, if you would be so kind as to have your way with one of these other *ahem* "gentleman"? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

4 comments:

Coco LaRue said...

LMBGAO!

Nope. I'll take Darius McCrary AND Tru Life. That is all.

*chirp, chirp*

Anonymous said...

Ooops sorry can't have Tru, he's currently working a VERY well-paying position right under me! lol! Jimmy and Ice are all yours though.

K said...

If we are giving people away, can we give away Flava Flav, the cast of I love New York, Bobby Brown, and Terrance Howard.

Preciate it.

Oh and while we are making the world a better place, somebody steal James Brown's body and throw in a grave.

Smooches!

K said...

Hmm... you did say celebs so strike a few of my cast-aways appropriately.